2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
(Sold, 20 July 2012)
Original owner, clean title, adult owned.
Low ballers will be publicly ridiculed on Facebook and other forms of social media. I am not parting out, this is a package deal. I do not have to sell the car, but I want to switch to another form of motor sports and as much as I want too, I can’t have both.
I am selling my 2003 Mitsubishi lancer evolution. I bought the car new in January of 2004. The car has been an amazing ride for the past few years, but it is time to move on to a new car. It has never been in an accident, all the body work is original except for the front lip. The car has 110,000+ miles on it, the engine was replaced at 94,000. The car was my daily driver until the engine rebuild, at which point, I garaged the car and drove it on the weekends to and from the local autocross events until 2010 when I purchased a tow vehicle.
The engine was replaced with a no expense spared rebuild in 2007. The engine was bored 0.020” over and the engine internals were upgraded with teflon coated forged pistons, ARP head bolts, new OEM oil, water, and oil cooler were also replaced in the build. The head was machined rebuilt with supertech valve springs, titanium retainers and Cosworth M2 cams. The car is currently running a CRBD BBK turbo with appropriate injector’s and Walbro fuel pump. The car is E-85 ready. This car is VERY fast and it will make you hit ludicrous speed faster than you can think. This car makes me giggle every time I drive it.
In 2010, I stopped participating in the local autocross events and put the car into storage while I was attempting to negotiate a home mortgage modification. With that aweful experience behind me, I brought the car out of storage, replacing the brake rotors and pads, all the drive line fluids have been flushed and refilled with the correct Amsoil lubricant. The brake have been flushed and refilled with ATE super blue DOT 4 brake fluid. The car is currently running aftermarket rims that were bought new in October of last year, but were never mounted until I purchased the new Hancook Ventrus tires earlier this month.
The car has passed smog on 21 June 2012 and the registration is now current through January 2013.
This car needs nothing except a good owner.
The car has the following installed.
- CRBD BBK turbo
- RC 1200 cc injectors
- Works 63mm throttle body with upgraded shaft seals
- GM 3 port boost solenoid
- ported exhaust O2 housing
- Ported exhaust manifold
- Perrin cat-back exhaust
- kartboy hangers
- tanabe dp.
engine rebuild (with receipts & dyno charts)
- walbro 255lph fuel pump.
- superTech valve springs supeTech titanium retainer
- Cosworth M2 cams (272 grind)
- OEM Mitsubishi oil pump assembly
- Clean & surfaced head.
- OEM water pump
- power enterprises timing belt
- ARP head studs
- oversized bearing for the main and rods.
wheels & brakes
- NEW Enki RPF1 18×10.5 rims in front and 18×10 rims in back with new 285/30/18 hankook ventrus tire. The rims have custom offsets and fit with the stock lugs and require no spacers for clearance. The tires were mounted on 21 June 2012.
- custom rear trailing links to allow the rims to fit.
- NEW DBA rotors
- NEW Hawk HPS brake pads
- KW Variant 3 coilovers with whiteline max camber plates in front, and solid mounts in the rear.
- quaife front limited slip differential
- white line anti-roll kit.
- hotkis rear swaybar
- rebuilt rear diff to factory service manual spec.
- ACT clutch with a fidanza lightweight flywheel.
- Ralliart competition engine and transmission mounts
Included in the sale are the following pieces
- Asus 501 eeePc mini laptop with all the software and cables required to tune up the engine. The laptop also has a copy of the factory service manual, plus tuning and logging software so you can profile the performance of the car.
- Original OEM car cover.
- original stock rims
- original exhaust
- original suspension
- original rear swaybar
- NEW battery relocated to trunk with NHRA compliant battery box
- beatrush undertray.
- innovate wideband O2 sensor.
- NEW Kenwood KDC-X796 head unit
- Mil spec 100 cell catalytic converter.